About Adventures in Learning, Oswego
One of the most difficult decisions a parent can make is selecting a childcare center that is “right” for their child. The Adventures in Learning, Aurora quality care and early learning program centers on the needs of your child.
Serving children from six weeks through 12 years of age, we focus on the development of skills, which are the essential foundation necessary to succeed when the formal educational process begins.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 15 months). In this nurturing program, our loving caregivers allow babies to expand their curiosity.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 15 months to 2 years). Our toddler daycare program provides a warm, safe, positive environment for your toddler to grow and learn.
- Twos (age 2). Our experienced caregivers offer stimulating and nurturing activities to help your child expand his or her horizons in this program.
- Preschool (age 3). In our preschool program, your child learns via hands-on activities that help them explore and develop their curiosity.
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 4). Our pre-K program for four-year-olds features an environment that meets students’ social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs.
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 5). Our pre-K program for five-year-olds features curriculum areas that include Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Health, Art, Music, Physical Education, and Spanish.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). We provide a wide range of activities in our fun Before & After School program.
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12). This program provides adventure, along with plenty of summer-related activities to advance vital skills during your child’s time off from school.
Adventures in Learning, Oswego is committed to providing an educational environment that will stimulate and develop your child’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical being.
Our preschool’s learning program focuses on the development of skills, competencies, and understandings a child needs to perform successfully in the first formal school setting.
Our early childhood learning center’s multi-sensory approach encourages children to develop a positive, healthy attitude to learning. Ultimately, our goal is to develop curiosity, promote independence, and encourage co-operation.
Our child care facilities feature a secure pass point key system, outdoor and indoor playgrounds, a nutritious menu which is catered daily, and a skills-based learning program that we have designed to teach your child the skills he or she needs to enter elementary school.
Adventures in Learning, Oswego is licensed and regulated by the Department of Children and Family Services. Our preschool and childcare center is also regularly inspected by the County Health Department and the local Fire Department.
Address & Directions
1020 Station Dr
Oswego, IL 60543
We're on Station Dr, 1 Block West of the Intersection of S Orchard Rd and Mill Rd.
HoursMonday - Friday
6:15am - 6:15pm