One of the most difficult decisions a parent can make is picking a childcare center that is “right” for their child.
The Adventures in Learning, Naperville preschool and early learning program centers on the needs of your child. Serving children from six weeks through 12 years of age, we focus on the development of skills, which are the critical foundation necessary to succeed when the formal educational process begins.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 15 months). In this program, we encourage infants to explore and develop competence and confidence.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 15 months to 2 years). The caregivers in our toddler daycare program provide a warm, nurturing, and safe atmosphere for your toddler to develop and learn.
- Twos (age 2).In this program, we provide an environment that is stimulating and caring to help your two-year-old develop.
- Preschool (age 3). In this preschool program, three-year-olds learn can learn via hands-on activities that allow them to develop their curiosity.
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 4). This pre-K environment meets your four-year-old’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs.
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 5). In this program, the curriculum includes Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Health, Art, Music, Physical Education, and Spanish.
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12). Our early childhood education center offers numerous activities and adventures in our popular Before & After School program.
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp program offers excitement and adventure, along with lots of activities to develop vital skills during the summer break.
Adventures in Learning, Naperville is committed to providing an educational environment that will stimulate and develop your child’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical being.
Our early childhood education center’s learning program focuses on the development of skills, competencies, and understandings a child needs in order to perform successfully in the first formal school setting. Our multi-sensory approach encourages children to develop a positive attitude to learning. Ultimately, our preschool’s goal is to develop curiosity, promote independence, and develop co-operation.
At Adventures in Learning, Naperville, our facilities feature a secure pass point key system, outdoor and indoor playgrounds, a nutritious menu which is catered daily, and a skills-based learning program we have designed to teach your child the skills they need to enter elementary school.
Our child care center and preschool is licensed and regulated by the Department of Children and Family Services. We are also regularly inspected by the County Health Department and the local Fire Department.
Schedule your visit here or call 630-995-9976 today.
Address & Directions
1912 Continental Ave
Naperville, IL 60563
Located at the Aurora Route 59 Metra Station, 1/4 Mile West of Route 59 off N Aurora Ave at the corner of Fairway Dr and Continental Ave.
HoursMonday - Friday
6:15am - 6:15pm